Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm on a roll...the second panel for the bargello was finished tonight and pieced to the first panel. See poor quality picture below! At least Sweetie is tall enough to hold it up for me but the bottom wanted to curl around so you can't get a good shot. It really is straight, just curling in at the bottom. Probably would have helped to press it first! Oh well...



This is turning out bigger than I thought it would. I have a lot of 4 patch leader/enders that I think I might use in a border for this. It just feels so good to be creating again...it's been too long.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm seeing so many of these bargello quilts around the web that I like. I think I'm just going to have to get cutting strips so I can make one. Your colours look great - quite cool and elegant. Look forward to seeing it finished.

Quilter Kathy said...

It is looking great! Very fun to sew too, eh??