Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Two posts in less than a week? Wow...better sit down :-)

Today's post is prompted by the goodies that arrived on my doorstep. See below for the lovelies that came today from Eat, Sleep, Knit. I can tell this is going to be a favorite new place to shop. This is "John B", the variegated, from Claudia Hand Painted Yarns and the remainder of Pima Petite in grass green, strawberry and chili from The Unique Sheep...lovely Peruvian cotton! Oh I just love cotton...witness my love of cotton fabrics!


Here are my first knitting attempts, both using Lily's Sugar & Cream cotton yarns. The little yellow dish cloth (yes, that's what it is!) is my very first completed knitted object since childhood. I know I have a lot to learn but it's been great fun so far.



And finally, just because...Peanut Butter sleeping in his favorite chair on his favorite pillow. Or rather, he would be asleep if I would just go away with that flashy thing!



No comments: