Friday, December 7, 2007

Carolina Crossroads Mystery Quilt

I have so much fabric in my sewing room (and hidden elsewhere throughout the house!) that I really need to make some scrappy quilts and make room for .... what else...more fabric!

To do this I've signed up for a mystery quilt project with Bonnie from Quiltville . It's called "Carolina Crossroads" and she has also started a YahooGroup for those doing the quilt. I haven't selected my fabrics yet and I'll probably be behind others making the quilt but I'll get there! Especially if I have to blog about it here, I'll have to do something!

So no pictures tonight but maybe after this weekend.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Don't worry if you are behind... it is Christmas time after all:) I am falling behind myself. I love your Dear Jane blocks!

Tracy said...

I am excited to see how your scrappy Carolina Crossroads turns out!

Helen in the UK said...

Anticipating starting is half the fun :)