Monday, December 3, 2007

Well, I guess I'm not so good at this blogging thing after all! It's been months since I last posted. Bummer...

However, I have been inspired by other quilters blogs so I'll try again to keep up with the postings and get some pictures out there to share. I've had a digital camera for almost a year now and rarely post any images to share!


Here is my beloved Peanut Butter, just about the laziest cat around but he loves me and I love him. Here he is playing hide and seek on my orange chair (a hand me down from my grandmother - can you say 1970's!) - he thinks since he's orange that I can't see him on the back of the orange chair - kitty camouflage.



And here is Miss Peaches, my little kitty. She's the very definition of a "scaredy cat" but is very sweet and loving nonetheless.


I'll post some quilt images in the next day or so...I promise!

No comments: